Friday 17 September 2010

*GO TO CHECKOUT*

If you don't already know - and I'm guessing if you're a fashion lover like myself you'll be adding to your basket as you read this - H&M have introduced an online shop!! And just as I thought I was becoming more financially stable and beginning to limit my spending. I've had a browse and I'm quite impressed. There is an extensive range from clothing to lingerie to shoes and the A/W collection is also available, although the quantity of items is lacking compared to their stores. However, that didn't stop me making a list of 'must-have items', please see below:

Both £7.99
£3.99; £12.99

£14.99; £29.99
Both £19.99

£29.99; £39.99


Items on the list include a classic white shirt and a trench coat (two things Audrey Hepburn claims every woman should own and I agree with every thing she says) Also a pair of grey tailored shorts because tailoring and minimalism are key trends this season and to be honest I'm loving the whole "preppy" vibe à la Alexa Chung. I have to say I'm impressed with the heels at H&M, especially these wedges and these blue suede ankle boots, and they're not too high so they're suitable for both night and day. I couldn't resist wanting to update my wardrobe with this faux fur collar, I fell in love with it after writing my last post . It's going to look fabulous worn with a plain shift dress. OK, so I'm getting ahead of myself, definitely can't afford all this stuff but maybe someone reading would like to help me out (hint hint)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment