Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Love of Zero

The Love of Zero directed by Robert Florey tells a story of love between a girl (Beatrix) and a trombone player (Zero). I stumbled across this video whilst carrying out research for my personal fashion project which is based on the 1920/30s. The film is impressionistic that expresses psychological reactions, which allows us to empathise with the characters. It is the set that I admire most which is prepared with paper scenery in different perspectives, and it reminds me of the sets created by Andy Hillman for Tim Walker photo shoots.

I created a mood board having been inspired by Florey's film. Keywords considered: monochrome; fantasy; movement; damsel; surreal
(please note: although creating the mood board myself on photoshop, I do not claim any of the images as my own)





XXX

1 comment:

  1. love this! =) that moodboard is fantastic! =)

    http://behindmymuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete