Monday 23 August 2010

Bonjour.

So Thursday was results day and I was a little apprehensive to see my grades but turns out I had nothing to worry about. I got myself a beautiful A* in Textiles, a B in Photography and a C in English, so overall I'm happy. My hard work and many tiresome and late nights sat sewing obviously payed off. I start my Art Foundation course at Carmel in September and I'm very excited, but I really should get cracking with this Summer project I've been set.

In other news, I recently made myself a tumblr account, which mainly consists of my inspirations and things I love. So follow me if you can: prettyredbicycle.tumblr.com

I thought I'd share these images of the lovely and very talented Zooey Deschanel with you - they've been sitting in my 'my pictures' folder for a very long time. The photographer is Ellen Von Unwerth, she's one of my favourite photographers at the moment, always bringing out the true beauty of her subjects.











XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment