Friday 26 February 2010

500 days of erm...spring?

We're in Spring right? I'm never sure what season to class February as, well I don't really want to get into this, once you get me started with my "explanation" I can never seem to stop.

Me and Jamie (the boyfriend if you don't already know) went to Ikea last night for a bit of tea - meatballs, chips and gravy all round. I was reminded of the scene in 500 days of Summer (the best film of 2009 after UP!) where Tom and Summer are in Ikea pretending that they live in the display rooms, it's just beautiful. I'm sure most of you would've done that as a child, and some like me, still doing it today because it's what makes Ikea fun. So like every other of my visits to the store, I played pretend (this time with Jamie).


These are the photos of our Swedish adventure:


Forrest Gump

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment