Monday 15 February 2010

HAPPY ST. VALENTINE'S DAY

This year would be my first Valentine's day with my Jim-Jam aka Jamie Rivers. I'm not one for soppy, lovey dovey romance (hence the reason I got my Valentine a card with 2 peas on it) but I did want to make an effort for our relationships sake. Jamie did the most romantic thing, he swept me away to Southport and treated me to a picnic on the pier (wine, chocolates, scones included) and despite the bitter cold we had a perfect day. Jamie, Je t'aime!


99 red balloons, ahh this is where the 100th went.
Nice dogs eye view
Mmmm, Mr Valentine.
What he wore.
What I wore.
I love this photo, the seagulls are my favourite aspect.
My, what big feet you have!
I really wanted ones of these 'species', they're so cute. You never win at grabbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment