Saturday 31 July 2010

Last minute sale shopping

I've not really taken advantage of the Summer sales this year partly to do with the fact I have no source of income, however I couldn't resist having a little browse round the town to see if I could get myself some last minute bargain buys.
(See images below) I found some cute pieces of jewelry in Miss Selfridge such as the cuckoo-clock necklace which was reduced by more than half-price. Also from Miss Selfridge I got a dragonfly ring - but it seems a bit bigger than when I tried it on in the shop for some reason so I might put it on a chain and wear it as a necklace. Recently i've been really impressed with the selection of jewelry in Miss Selfridge, and it's a lot cheaper than Topshop and Urban Outfitters. I had a little look at the jewelry in Topshop, it wasn't great but to be honest the sales have been on for weeks now, but I did get a ring that i'd had my eye on for a while that had been reduced by £8 so I was really happy with that buy.  My proudest sale purchase was the black hand-crocheted dress from Topshop which was only £10! It's very Mark Fast (check out his new collection for Topshop) but without the designer price tag.
My purse will be staying closed for a while now though, well, once i've got a new pair of shoes to wear with that beautiful dress.

£5 Miss Selfridge; £3 Miss Selfridge

£2 Topshop

£2 Miss Selfridge


£10 Topshop (apologies for the crappy photo, some pretty ones will be coming soon)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment