Friday 16 July 2010

Untitled

I've had a little break from The Velvet Plum but i'm back and I have lots to report.
I started my adventures at Hop Farm music festival in Kent (Bob Dylan, Ray Davies, Blondie, Mumford & Sons, Pete Doherty...) and on my way back home stopped off in London for a look round some galleries. A day later me and the family jetted off to Portugal for a week of sun, sea, sand and lots of ice cream! I was only back in England 4 hours before I had to get the train to Liverpool as I had an Adam Green gig that night. You could say the past two weeks have been pretty hectic and no lying, I am tired, but it's been the best time of my life.
Whist at Hop Farm, much to my delight, I was spotted by a member of Elle's street style team. Here's what they thought was 'stylish':

Image from Elleuk.com
(shame about my squashy face)

The weather's not particulary great in England at the moment and i've already started thinking of updating my wardrobe with some rain/cold proof items. Over the next couple of weeks I will bring you a round up of this Fall's catwalk trends - Minimalism; Tailoring; Camel; Knitwear; Plaids&Tweeds; Scarlet; Gothic; Luxury; Shearling&Fur; Traveller. Till then, enjoy wearing your Summer trends whilst you have chance.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment