Sunday 23 May 2010

Changing

We all know that change is good! Change allows us to grow, develop, become better etc. The fashion industry for example is constantly changing and it will never stop. Considering this, I thought that it'd be best to change the name of my beloved blog for several reasons. 'Pretty Girls Make Graves' wasn't getting anywhere, the name was too fussy, however it remains to be one my favourite songs. Don't ask me why I chose the name 'The Velvet Plum', I guess because it's one of my favourite eyeshadow shades and it also represents two of my favourite things (it's obvious) - plums and velvet. With the new name comes a new title picture and a few additions to the page such as 'Designers' and 'Magazines' I am a slave to. I hope you like the change as much as I do.

I mentioned that my blog wasn't getting anywhere, I mean i'm not asking to become as big as Jak and Jil or Tavi, but a few more followers would be nice. I was thinking of trying a bit of street style photography, I myself am a keen follower of street style blogs, I just find personal style fascinating. Catwalk trends are dead it seems! Hopefully this new supplement will prove a success. I'll keep you updated on how it's going because i've nothing to show as of yet.

Enjoy life my friends.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment