Wednesday 19 May 2010

Deadly Dresses

The reason i'm posting at this unusual time (unusual because i'm either still in bed or at college at this time) is because I didn't make it to college this morning, due to my little sister who decided that she'd get a shower at stupid o'clock, so I was running behind schedule and I ended up missing the bus. So i'm sat at home watching friends whilst working out what to say to my English teacher when I next see him. THE END.

On a happier note, I have decided to do something productive and educational on Thursday. I'm going to take myself, a camera, a pen, a pad, and most importantly a smile to the Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool to see the 'Dare to Wear: Glass Dresses' exhibition by Diana Dias-Leão. I'll report back once i've been.

Below is a small selection of work that will be on show at the gallery:


The exhibition runs till September 2011 so there's plenty of time to witness these wonderful creations.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment