Wednesday 19 May 2010

Summer Sandals

I know this is a little late, but I thought i'd revisit some of this summers hottest shoe styles seeing as though the sun hasn't graced us much this year - but believe me, the days are going to brighten up.
I have a strange feeling that people will be putting off summer holiday shopping with the fear that they won't be travelling abroad thanks to that pesky volcano's anticts. Don't be my friends, my favourite part of summer is updating my wardrobe. Splash that cash you've been saving for a holiday on a pair of sexy sandals and try taking a trip closer to home (much better for the environment). I'm not here to suggest alternative places to stay in the UK, but I will reveal to you my pick of the best sandals around, both designer and high street.



1 F-Troupe £80
2 Proenza Schouler £465
3 See by Chloe £213
4 Miu Miu £315
5 Christian Louboutin £1095
6 Topshop £12
7 Asos £35
8 Toms at Office £35

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment